Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Mummy Day !

I know , it is too late to give mummy the present and said " happy mother's day " to mummy , but time we at kk that day is mother's day and brother with me already bought a high-heel that mummy keep tryed for her mother's day present , ehehe . I know the high-heel is she wanna wear to clubbing , because the high-heel is full of bling :p You know how much the price of the high-heel ? it rm129.90 ! awww ! But we did hesitate at all :p
In fact , did not bought that pair of hight-heel before , I already order a phone cover to my pretty mummy for her mother's day . Damn is , its too late I receive it - 19/5 . But mummy does not mind , she is happy to receive the phone cover , even it is just a simple cover :D
I   L❤VE   YOU  ,   MUMMY   !

No comments:

Post a Comment